Criteria for summer camp workers
1) Must be at least 17 years of age and have completed the 11th grade for Mix456 and a minimum of 19 years of age for ReMix. Maximum ages are determined on a case by case basis.
2) Good references
3) Consistent current involvement in a local church
4) Musical ability and aptitude is a plus but not a necessity
5) Previous experience in working with children and/or youth is a plus
6) Previous experience as a camper and/or camp worker is a plus
7) Applicants preparing for vocational ministry will be strongly considered
8) Evaluations from camp director, classroom coordinator, and head counselor concerning previous year’s performance will influence the selection
9) If chosen, body piercings need to be removed for the week. Any tattoos need to be covered for the week.
10) You will need to call after submitting the application to give your Social Security number, which we will use to initiate a background check. Contact Sharon Cleveland 1-800-264-1225 ext. 279, or 334-613-2279 (direct line).