Beginning this year we are adding 11th and 12th graders to camp!
Registration is now 100% online and easier than ever! We’ve broken it down into a 4 step process. In step 1 you will enter the main contacts information, the church’s information along with how many spots you are reserving. In this step, you will have the ability to choose to pay the full amount now or to place a deposit. In the second step, you will need to have the information on each student attending ready. The third step is finding out more about chaperones. The last step is to download the waiver form and make a copy for each student that is attending to fill out and bring with them to camp.
Online registration will be available all the way up to camp but t-shirt availability is not guaranteed after June 13.
With each step you will receive an email copy of what you entered and when paying, you will receive a receipt immediately via email.
Make sure you complete each step!
1. Main Contact/Church Information (this should only be filled out once per church. Please include ALL kids and chaperones that will attend from your church on this form in the total numbers).
2. Students Information (up to 15 at a time)
3. Chaperone Information (up to 10 at a time)
4. Shocco Waiver Form (Waiver must be filled out by the parent of each student)
6. Register Here if you intend to perform at the Crowder concert on Friday, July 16th. This opportunity is for camp workers and ReMix campers only.