Click the question below to receive the answer!
When is Camp?
July 10-14, 2017
Where is Camp?
How much is Camp?
$295 per person by Feb. 16
$305 per person by May 11
$315 per student after May 11.
There is also the option available to pay just a deposit of $80 now and lock your current rate in. Remember if paying by check, that your payment must be received within 10 days or your reservation will be released.
*** May 11 deadline extended to Friday, May 19 ***
Who Should Come?
Mix Music Camp is open to kids who have completed the third through tenth grade. They will be divided into three age groups while at camp. 3rd-5th, 6th-7th, 8th-10th.
When Does Check-In Begin?
Check in begins at 2:00 p.m. First class begins at 4:30 p.m. Arrive before 2:00 p.m. and we’ll put you to work.
Where Do We Check-In?
Upon arrival, proceed straight to the BAGLEY BUILDING and have a group leader (adult) check-in. The adult will receive name badges, room keys and class assignments at this time too. Not sure where that is? We have a nice map of the campus for you to download! – Shocco Map (.pdf)
Can Johnny and Jill Have A Cell Phone?
Phones/electronic devices will not be permitted during planned activities. So yes, if Johnny and Jill can use it at the appropriate times, bring it. If not, it will be taken and sold on ebay with the profits going to missions work. Seriously, we’ll give it to their adult group leader for them to decide when they will get it back. Now if they sell it on ebay, that’s up to them.
What Else Should Johnny and Jill Bring?
- A Bible!
- Shocco Waiver Form (If you don’t have it, download it now and get it filled out. Make copies…lots of copies.)
- Clothes and shoes (lace-up athletic shoes) for recreation.
- Swimsuits (Girls, modest one-piece or tankini mandatory. If you don’t bring one that’s modest, we’ve purchased a few from this place that will make every father smile – Wholesome Wear)
- Sunscreen, beach towel, insect repellent, money for snack shop
- Items needed for Talent Show (music, props, costumes, etc.)
- Costumes for theme days (Upper Camp): Western Wear, Wacky Wednesday, Dynamic Duos (or Groups).
- A great attitude!