Things to Know
Have Questions? Here are the answers!
July 12-16, 2021
Early Bird Deadline – Until March 18, 2021 – $315/person
Second Best Price – Until May 6, 2021 – $325/person
Regular Price – Until July 9, 2021 – $335
There is also the option available to pay just a deposit of $80 now and lock your current rate in. Remember if paying by check, that your payment must be received within 10 days or your reservation will be released.
Mix Music Camp is open to kids who have completed the third through twelfth grade. They will be divided into four age groups while at camp. 3rd-5th, 6th, 7th-8th, 9th-12th grades.
Check-in begins at 1:30 p.m. First class begins at 4:)) p.m. Arrive before 1:30 p.m. and we’ll put you to work.
Stop at the Stop Sign beside Recreation Pavilion and get instructions from camp workers. Group Leader will check-in at Bagley Center and receive bags with name badges, room keys, class assignments, and camp t-shirts to wear to first class. Not sure where that is? We have a nice map of the campus for you to download! – Shocco Map (.pdf)
Phones/electronic devices will not be permitted during planned activities. So yes, if Johnny and Jill can use it at the appropriate times, bring it. If not, it will be taken and sold on eBay with the profits going to missions work. Seriously, we’ll give it to their adult group leader for them to decide when they will get it back. Now if they sell it on eBay, that’s up to them.
- A Bible!
- Clothes and shoes (lace-up athletic shoes) for recreation.
- Swimsuits (Girls, modest one-piece or tankini mandatory. If you don’t bring one that’s modest, we’ve purchased a few from this place that will make every father smile – Wholesome Wear)
- Sunscreen, beach towel, insect repellent, money for snack shop
- Items needed for Talent Show (music, props, costumes, etc.)
- Costumes for theme days – for ReMIX only
- A great attitude!
Bed linens and towels are provided.
- Rodeo Roundup
- Prom/Party/Special Events
- Pandemic Heres (essential workers)
Yes! 11th and 12th graders have the option of attending ReMIX as a camper or apply to be a camp worker.