Things to Know
Have Questions? Here are the answers!
July 8-12, 2024
Early Bird price $330 by March 24
Next Best price $340 by May 19
Regular Price $350 after May 19th
All prices are based on 3-4 persons/room. Double and Private occupancy rates are more.
Mix Music Camp is open to kids who have completed the second through twelfth grade. They will be divided into 3 age groups while at camp. 2nd-5th, 6th, 7th-12th grades (7th-12th will be divided according to worship team skills).
Check-in begins at 3:30 p.m. Dinner begins at 5:00 p.m. First class will take place after dinner. Arrive before 3:30 p.m. and we’ll put you to work.
Stop at the Stop Sign beside Recreation Pavilion and get instructions from camp workers. Group Leader will check-in at Bagley Center and receive bags with name badges, room keys, class assignments, and camp t-shirts to wear to first class. Not sure where that is? We have a nice map of the campus for you to download! – Shocco Map (.pdf)
Phones/electronic devices will not be permitted during planned activities. So yes, if Johnny and Jill can use it at the appropriate times, bring it. If not, it will be taken and sold on eBay with the profits going to missions work. Seriously, we’ll give it to their adult group leader for them to decide when they will get it back. Now if they sell it on eBay, that’s up to them.
- A Bible!
- Clothes and shoes (lace-up athletic shoes) for recreation.
- Swimsuits (Girls, modest one-piece or tankini mandatory. If you don’t bring one that’s modest, we’ve purchased a few from this place that will make every father smile – Wholesome Wear)
- Sunscreen, beach towel, insect repellent, spill-proof water bottle, money for snack shop
- If you plan to audition for the Camper Talent Show, bring all items needed (music, props, costumes, etc.)
- For MIX6 only – solid (no. writing/graphics) black t-shirt (for presentation)
- For reMIX only – If choosing Art, Song Drama, or Dance for breakout, bring loose-fitting black pants (no leggings) and extra-long solid black t-shirt. If choosing instruments, bring your own if you have one.
- A great attitude!
Bed linens and towels are provided.
Yes! 11th and 12th graders have the option of attending ReMIX as a camper or apply to be a camp worker.
Really awesome people who are over 18 and excited to serve and invest in students!